A little about where my life is at, good news first:
- I have amazing, supportive parents who will soon be moving closer to me.
- I have a loving boyfriend of 1.5 years who I look forward to having many adventures with.
- I have 2 awesome dogs.
- I have a full time job in a profession I love.
Now the bad news:
- I am in a LOT of debt, and my options for repayment are limited.
- I want to move on to the next step of my life, but the debt is holding me back.
- I suffer from depression, which I manage reasonably well most of the time, but it’s always there.
- My work hours suck, and I never have the same day off as my boyfriend.
- On that note, I have pretty much no social life apart from Facebook (which we all know doesn’t count), and I’m not good at making friends.
Here’s a secret: I don’t want to share all this information, but I want anyone reading this to know where I’m coming from. I want to show that someone who who is in the depths of despair can make a huge comeback. I guess you can say I’m performing an experiment on myself. So here’s my journey.